Want to know when the series airs?
Israel, I'd love to stay connected.
Shoot me an email me when the series airs...
Season One Episode Breakdown
- “Unexpected Places” – Tameka meets the Holy Trinity, and the one year testimony in which God changed her life.
- “The Finish Line” – Tameka battles the vicious beasts beneath her food addiction, and receives a disturbing warning from the Holy Ghost.
- “Judas” – God removes a false idol from Tameka’s life, exposing her vicious greed beneath the surface.
- “The Great Divide” – A demon challenges the Word of God and seduces Tameka into continuing her life of sexual immorality, leading to dangerous consequences.
- “The Tie That Binds” – Tameka battles her conscience as her will to live slips away and the tragedy of her past creates a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- “The Stopwatch” – Five inmates locked behind bars wonder what will happen when the clock strikes six.
- “Revelation” – When God blesses a friend and continues to allow Tameka to suffer, she’s consumed with jealousy and sates her rage through a violent confrontation.
- “Between the Miles” – Tameka and her conscience race to solve the mystery behind the key to pride so they’ll finally be freed from prison.
Support this Mission for Just $5/mo.
With your gift of $5/mo. you’ll get early access to music videos that I sing before they go up on YouTube. PLUS download the audio files to all of the songs I sing. And get priority over voting and requesting which songs I sing next.
Start Your 30 Day Free Trial →
Help Me Build the First GospL Theatre
People need to hear the word of God…
You can help me be a witness and spread The Good News by supporting the first GospL theatre. It will only show Christian films that glorify God, satisfy the spirit, entertain and save souls.
Support GospL Theatres Now with Your $10 Donation →
How to Get Saved
If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.” Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him. For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
–Romans 10:9-13 (NLT)
If you're looking for a great Bible, I use the Life Applications Study Bible (New Living Translation). I use it to study God''s Word, grow in faith and get a closer relationship with Him.
I love this Bible because it's easy to understand and has study notes (words of wisdom) at the bottom of each page that help me overcome my daily struggles.
The study notes also explain the meaning behind a lot of the scriptures in the Bible that are difficult to understand.
In order to write testimonies on specific topics, I need to do some topical research.
In my pursuit to find a great book that helps me do this, I came across The Complete Topical Guide to the Bible.
It lists all the scriptures in the Bible under specific topics so you can learn a lot about each one and easily study specific subjects and themes of interest.
And it's better than a concordance because concordances only list scriptures that use the same word, whereas The Complete Topical Guide to the Bible uses scriptures that include related words with the same or similar meaning.
It's perfect at helping you learn more about God's word at all stages in your Christian growth.